Red smooth Live
LEADJA's Princess

Welcome to my simple triple blog, i`m blabla..famous as blabla..thanks for visited my blog, nice to meet you, leave your footstep at my cbox, Do follow :)



CHIT♥CHAT!



Big Claps

Template: Aina Syaza
Re-edit:Shya
Other: WeHeartIt Photobucket
Instagram
❤H I M ❤
4 December 2012

Dear John Clinton David  ,

Don't you know that you are the reason why i move on .
Don't you know that you are the reason why i'm smiling again.
Don't you know that you are the reason why i fall in love again.
Don't you know that you are the reason why i'm happy again.
Don't you know that you are the reason why i'm enthusiastic again.
Don't you know that you are the reason why i forget my ex.

BUT now ,

You are the one who broke my heart.
You are the one who make my tears fall down.
You are the one who seize my happiness.
You are the one who make me upset.
You are the one who make let me down.

EVEN i don't know,

Why you leave me .
Why you hurted my feeling.
Why you decide our relationship.

I WILL ,

Always LOVE you.
Always MISS you.
Always WAIT for you to come back.

AND never ,

Find your REPLACEMENT  

❤ JOHN CLINTON DAVID 

#munjakkopahampakurasadanbacabendatok


Older Post | Newer Post